Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Chomp

Nom nom nom...I love my moose antler! And yup, I'm a three year old with the whitest teeth you've ever seen!

DM: Since I'm sure at least a few idiots read this blog: if your dog has any issues with resource guarding, don't point fingers at me if you attempt to recreate these photos and get bitten. ;)


So good!

I have no clue why blogger is messing up pictures like this. What a piece of shit.

Perfect angle!

Oh, it works much better when you hold it, Mom.

chomp chomp chomp

I think I bit my tongue.

Nibble 

Wait one second....

What's that I hear?

MAIL IS HERE!!!!

Here, I say!

That's right lady, drop off my packages and be gone from here! I am Nola, hear me roar!

PS: Don't you just love my new bling?!

13 comments:

  1. New Paco? Gorgeous! She is loving that antler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack us up Nola! Love, love, love ALL your pictures. You are so dang happy with your antler. We think it's funny how you tell the postal lady to high tail it outta there.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, good chomping going on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought she was chewing a chair leg for a moment :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You put a new meaning in TASTY. And yes you have the whitest teeth we have ever seen in our entire lives
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Moose antler! That must be huge.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure that your mom doesn't mind holding your antler so you can get a better chomp! Thanks for saving her from the mail carrier! Is that collar #51? BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD! I thinks Ma is FINALLY gonna break down and gets me one of those split antlers!!! YEA!!! Especially after lookin' at you chewin' yours...I just and droolin' all overs now...
    Yes, I loves your bling!! ;)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD! I thinks Ma is FINALLY gonna break down and gets me one of those split antlers!!! YEA!!! Especially after lookin' at you chewin' yours...I just and droolin' all overs now...
    Yes, I loves your bling!! ;)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. NOLA we are so glad that you, too, sing an ode of "welcome" to the mailperson! You look absolutely fierce...both singing AND enjoying the yummy antler.

    ReplyDelete